Quality and Regulatory Support
You can get quick access to a number of our services by making just one phone call.
Suppliers must maintain outstanding Regulatory Compliance in order to ensure your development program will be achieve an FDA approvable status for both NDA and ANDA programs. DDA has partnered with a regulatory firm that will ensure your suppliers have the regulatory requirements in place to ensure a FDA approvable status supporting your clinical candidates. Compliance and training are available in the following areas:
- Clinical Supplies Project Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Compliance
- Controlled Drug Substances (DEA) Consulting and Training
- Medical Devices, In-vitro Diagnostics (IVDs), and Combination Drug/Device Products
- Regulatory Compliance and Submissions
- Due Diligence Services for Venture Capital Firms
- Dietary Supplements (21 CFR Part 111)
- Comparator Drug Sourcing
- Clinical Supplies Support Group (CSSG)
Drug Discovery Alliances was recently certified by the Greater Womens Council and received the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council certification.
HUB Zone certification
Drug Discovery Alliances was recently HUB Zone Certified.