Our analytical partners provide comprehensive analytical capabilities required for supporting programs spanning from early preclinical to commercialization supporting process development, GLP studies and GMP campaigns. Our comprehensive suite of services includes, but is not limited to, method development, method verification/validation, reference standard certification, release testing, and impurity separation and identification.
- HPLC / GC method development for challenging separations including chiral separations
- Method development and testing using LC/MS, LC/ELSD, GC/FID, GC/MS, NMR, TGA, KF, DSC, FT-IR, Polarimeter
- Method transfer / validation
- Reference standard certification
- Separation and Characterization of impurities and degradants
- Raw material, intermediate and API release testing
- Stability studies: stability indicating method development and stability sample testing