Analytical Method Development
You can get quick access to a number of our services by making just one phone call.
Our analytical partners provide comprehensive analytical capabilities required for supporting programs spanning from early preclinical to commercialization supporting process development, GLP studies and GMP campaigns. Our comprehensive suite of services includes, but is not limited to, method development, method verification/validation, reference standard certification, release testing, and impurity separation and identification.
- HPLC / GC method development for challenging separations including chiral separations
- Method development and testing using LC/MS, LC/ELSD, GC/FID, GC/MS, NMR, TGA, KF, DSC, FT-IR, Polarimeter
- Method transfer / validation
- Reference standard certification
- Separation and Characterization of impurities and degradants
- Raw material, intermediate and API release testing
- Stability studies: stability indicating method development and stability sample testing
Drug Discovery Alliances was recently certified by the Greater Womens Council and received the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council certification.
HUB Zone certification
Drug Discovery Alliances was recently HUB Zone Certified.